Returns: You must request a return authorization. You can request this by phone or e-mail. When making a return, please remember a few rules of thumb so your return will be processed.
- To protect our customers, garments of an intimate nature (briefs and boys cut briefs) will not be accepted as a return or exchange.
- To receive 100% refund on your items you are returning, we must receive your return within 14 calendar days from the date you received your items.
- To receive 80% refund on your items you are returning, we must receive your return within 15-30 calendar days from the date you received your items. No refunds will be issued after 30 days.
- You must call or e-mail us to get a Return Authorization form e-mailed to you. On this form is the address you are to send your return back.
- We drop ship from various vendors, any returns shipped back to the vendor and not shipped back to AWESOME SPORTS will receive merchandise credit only less 25% manufacturer restocking fee. This credit can be used towards future orders.
- All return items must be unused and in its original package. If not in original package we will not accept the return. If you return an item not in the original package, we will not issue a refund.
- Any shipments refused by a customer or tagged return to sender will be charged a 25% restocking fee and all associated return shipping fee charges from the shipping company this fee will be deducted from any refunds due.
- Return shipping charges for returns must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. returns.
- No refunds on shipping charges OR small order charges.
- No refunds or exchanges on clearance, closeouts, or sample items
- If any or all of your free shipping items are returned, a 20% re-stocking charge will be deducted from the refund due regardless of whether or not the item(s) were returned within 14 calendar days
Returns on Custom Orders: Custom orders are manufactured especially for you. Therefore, there are NO REFUNDS, exchanges or credits once a signed custom order approval form is received.
Exchanges: Are treated just like a return and a new order. First contact us for a Return Authorization then go on our web store to place a new order. In order for you to get your order processed quickly when ordering online, please make sure you put your RA number in the comment section of your order. Once we see RA number in the comment section we will look that number up and can see that you are returning items. Your order will then ship without delay.
All products are guaranteed against defects in workmanship in accordance with manufacturers warranties. They are not guaranteed against misuse, mishandling, or uncommon abuse. All items are inspected, counted and approved prior to shipment. If you receive an item that you feel is defective or was damaged during shipping, notify us within 3 business days of receiving your order. After that time, no corrections will be made. After 30 days of receiving your order, all warranties are at the discretion of the manufacturer, you will need to contact them regarding any issues you have with the items you ordered. Most manufacturers require you to ship the defective product back to them for inspection.